Download, installation, registration and activation
Choose the right download from the axaio software website according to your OS version (Macintosh or Windows) and InDesign version (e.g. Adobe InDesign 2021).
Run the installation program for MadeToTag and follow the instructions.
Double-click on the .pkg file to start the installation. Follow the instructions of the installer program.
- The folder axaio software containing the MadeToTag plug-in is located in the Adobe InDesign Plug-Ins folder.
- MadeToTag’s temporary files are located under <User name>/Library/Preferences/axaio software/Adobe InDesign 16/MadeToTag/temp.
- The documentation for MadeToTag is stored in the Users Directory under <User name>/Documents/axaio software documentation/MadeToTag InDesign/English.
Unzip the downloaded package and run the contained .exe application. Follow the instructions of the installer program.
- The folder axaio software containing the MadeToTag plug-in is located in the program directory, for example Adobe InDesign 2021\Plug-Ins.
- Temporary files generated by MadeToTag are located in %APPDATA%\axaio software\Adobe InDesign 16\MadeToTag\temp.
- The documentation for MadeToTag can be found in Documents\axaio software documentation\MadeToTag InDesign\English.
Registration / activation
You can test the full version of MadeToTag for 30 days after registration.
If you have purchased a license for MadeToTag, you will receive a registration card featuring a serial number and a keycode.
To activate the product, enter your name, company and the 24-digit keycode in the registration dialog.
You can access information about the registration, license and version of MadeToTag in the Help menu by clicking About Plug-Ins.
Keep your activation code in a safe place, and do not forget to e-mail or fax a copy of your completed registration card to axaio software. Only registered customers are entitled to updates and technical support.