How is the MadeToTag window structured?
For most purposes, the window is divided into a number of zones:
- The upper section allows the user to move from Tasks 1 to 7 (Previous, Next) and can access the Instructions at the touch of a button to get help with individual steps whenever they need it.
- Depending on the currently selected Task, the second section shows a Status overview of the assigned tags.
- The third section shows the functions for the currently active Task. For more on this, see Task 1 Define and review export tags).
- Under Locate potential problems, the user can access a list of functions for finding and resolving potential problems. For more on this, see “Resolve problems” for accessible PDFs).
- The flyout menu opens a list of all important functions which can also be executed using keyboard commands. For more on this, see Work faster with keyboard commands/the flyout menu.