Step by step - Learn how to use axaio products
- Where do I find MadeToTag in the Adobe InDesign menu?
- How is the MadeToTag window structured?
- Task 1: Define and review export tags
- Task 2: Structure content into articles
- Task 3: Alternate text
- Task 4: Review document meta data
- Task 5: Language
- Task 6: Table structure
- Task 7: Create tagged PDF file
- “Troubleshooting” for accessible PDFs
- Review meta data and alternate text for approval
- Work faster with keyboard shortcuts / the flyout menu
- How interactive forms can be created in InDesign using MadeToTag
- Advantages of using MadeToTag for generating accessible PDF documents
- Creating PDF forms with MadeToTag
- Creating a flyer as accessible PDF with MadeToTag
- Create accessible PDFs with Adobe InDesign CC and axaio MadeToTag
- Tagging InDesign tables with MadeToTag
- A quick MadeToTag overview
- The 7 MadeToTag tasks to get your accessibility project done
- Set correct reading order with articles in MadeToTag
Oct 14, 2020
Please direct inquiries, e.g. regarding license upgrades and activation, to [email protected].
If you have further questions you can contact our support at [email protected].